First, The Middle Name Meme:
Rules: You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have. When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
H is for Home: Yeah, it's true. It's my favorite hideout.
R is for Reading: Always doing it, even when I should be doing something else...like sleeping.
I is for Italian: Though I'm not, I married one and got the name. It has been a life changing experience.
S is for Sewing: Oh how I hate it, and yet I am so gosh darned good at it, and I make such cool stuff, and it saves so much money.
T is for Teacher: Well this one is just obvious.
I is for Ice Cream: Again, obvious.
N is for Naps: Love 'em.
E is for Elegant: Well, I can wish can't I?
Meme #2. This meme consists of ten questions to be answered.
1. If you could have super powers what would they be and what would you do with them? (Please feel free to be selfish, you do not have to save the world!)
The ability to maximize time and energy...and maybe go without sleep.
2. Were you to find your self stranded on an island with a CD player…it could happen…what would your top 10 blogger island discs be?
Oh, do I HAVE to listen to anything? Can't I just enjoy the peace and quiet for awhile?
3. If you were a smell what would it be?
4. What bird would you most like to be?
5. If you were a bird who’s head would you poo on?
Hippie Boy's...just to enjoy the reaction.
6. Are there any foods that your body craves?
Ice cream. Pudding. Chocolate. Chocolate ice cream. Chocolate pudding. I see a pattern emerging.
7. What’s your favorite time of year?
Fall, when the air is crisp and the sky is brilliant blue. I like the feel of summer going, and the holidays ahead.
8. What’s your favorite time of day?
Early morning, when the sun is just coming up and the house is quiet. The smell of coffee perking is required.
I don't know, I have been known to crave both. Maybe when I wake up from my rest I could find something has changed for the better? Is that wanting to have my cake and eat it too?
10. If you could have a dinner party and invite any 5 people from the past or present who would they be? (Living or deceased.)
My dinner party is for the girls I love and miss so much...BJ Byz, as the party never really starts until she arrives.
Ann-tastic, because it's always a feast if the coffee pot is on.
Joan, because she shares what she has.
Kateri, because she turned out so well.
Melissa, because she's the real deal.