Thursday, July 26, 2007

I feel like dookey but my hair looks great...

Are these the words of a song I used to know? I find myself humming them, in a nasal, congested sort of way. If they're not already in a song, I probably ought to write one.

I have the post-party summer cold. It's still trying to decide if it's taking up residence in my head or my chest. Which means it's equally bad in both places. So I am this very attractive, snorting, snuffling, hacking thing right now. But I do mean attractive. Yessiree! I got my semi-annual haircut today, and I am looking fine. I am only quoting those around me, who have used words like "cute", "adorable", and "looks like a teenager". A very gray haired teenager mind you, but that's OK. Some teens are pretty gray. Boo keeps running her hands through my hair and telling me how much she loves it...which makes me wonder how bad I may have looked before. OK. That's just me being negative. It's my mucous talking. I'll go back to the cute thing.

3 comments:

Mammy said...

buah ha ha ha.....too funny. The post I mean, not your hair....or your cold....tee hee hee

Sorry you're not feeling well. But it IS great that you look fine:) That always helps me.

Just tell your mucous to shush....it'll be OK.

Anonymous said...

Pictures would be great at a time like this....Everyone who saw pictures of you from the party said...And I quote..."your friend is soooo beautiful" I can hardly believe you could improve on that!!! ANd it sounds just like Boo to be such an adoring fan...gotta love that girl.

Blondie said...

I hope you are your sexy new hair do are feeling better - everyone in Oz is sick at the moment. This winter flu thing is causing everyone here grief, so we all empathise with you and your lurgy...

:)