Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

What a nice, snowy, quiet day on the mountain. Everything is wrapped in about three inches of soft, fluffy white stuff. The house smells of chocolate. I made two different kinds of brownies to take to our party tonight. The turtle has a fresh clean tank for 2010. The children are napping, so as to be fresh and rested for the long night of festivity. I am getting ready to go stand in a hot shower for a ridiculously long period of time. Happy New Year to all my friends and family...those I see face to face, and those who live in my computer. May God bless you with an adventure or two in the next twelve months.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here's my hope for your New Year - that you will begin some sort of professional writing - that may never have been your goal, but as a writer myself, I see such capacity and potential in your use of the language - so, I hope you try your hand at something - a novel, a short story, some articles, an ebook about adoption - whatever.

Okay Scrappy - it's your life - enjoy it as you can.

Brenda