Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cool Poll

Wow. I found this fun poll function. So read my last post, and if you don't feel like writing a lengthy answer you can just vote. As for Ann-tastic, and Brenda, and Quilted Family, and QueenB...I can kinda figure out your votes based on your emails and comments, but I can't vote for you. You have to do that for yourself. So let me know if you do, so I won't count your opinion twice. I'm being very democratic about all of this, but you know I'll just do what I want to do anyhow. But I really do listen and consider all of your advice first.
"Without counsel, plans go awry,
But in the multitude of counselors they are established." Proverbs 15:22

2 comments:

QueenB said...

Yo 'Tun, I voted.

Lisa said...

I had a long comment on your last post and lost it, so I voted. The girls emotional needs will be best addressed at home and emotional is more important than educational in the grand scheme of things (just my two cents). You know they'll be learning at home to some degree no matter what - maybe not exactly what their peers are learning for those all-important performance tests, but that's not all bad.