Monday, April 12, 2010

In a Word...

OK. Two of my Orlando Angels have posted this, and given orders to do it. I am nothing if not obedient. By the way, I know I broke the one word rule with ice cream... but I didn't want to lie.

Hair – troublesome
Your Mother – sputtering
Your Father – puttering
Fav Food – ice cream
Dream Last Night – forgotten
Fav Drink – coffee
What room are you in? – living
Hobby – writing
Fear – cowardice
Where were you last night? – home
Something that you aren’t – patient
Muffins – pumpkin
Wish List Item – solitude
Where you grew up – MA
What you are wearing – socks
Your Pet – many
Friends – cherished
Something you’re not wearing – shoes
Fav Store – grocery
Fav Color – red
Last time you laughed – now
Your Best Friend – husband
Best Place you go over and over – Disney
Person who you email regularly – BJ
Fav place to eat - home


I know this is the part where I'm supposed to tag folks. Just comment and tell me you did it so I can enjoy what you wrote.

3 comments:

QueenB said...

Did you miss my response to this? Haven't seen it posted. BTW, my favorite store is Benny's. The receipts say: Benny's, Your Favorite Store. HOW DID THEY KNOW????

Nobody said...

No, I didn't get anything.

QueenB said...

Here, I'll try again:

Oh,Hair – hennaed
Your Mother – difficult
Your Father – heaven
Fav Food – chocolate
Dream Last Night – elusive
Fav Drink – seltzer
What room are you in? – dining
Hobby – sewing
Fear – food shortages (sorry 2 words)
Where were you last night? – home
Something that you aren’t – skinny
Muffins – blueberry
Wish List Item – sewingtime
Where you grew up – RI
What you are wearing – tights
Your Pet – numerous
Friends – necessary
Something you’re not wearing – tats
Fav Store – Benny's (they KNOW this)
Fav Color – green
Last time you laughed – 5 mins ago
Your Best Friend – me
Best Place you go over and over – NH
Person who you email regularly – Tunie
Fav place to eat - Wolf Rocks