Sunday, August 24, 2008

Blech....

I am warning all of you that this is going to be a whiny post. I'm sooooooo tired, and irritable. Starting on Tuesday night, I went to bed, albeit a little late. I woke up in less than an hour, sick to my stomach, with nasty stomach cramps. I wrestled with this unpleasant state of affairs until nearly daylight, when I dozed off for a couple of inadequate hours. Repeat this Wednesday night. And Thursday, Friday, Saturday. I'm really tired. Like "not responsible for my actions tired". Probably shouldn't operate heavy machinery either. No, I'm not pregnant, don't even say it out loud! So I am staying upright and awake tonight until I fall over.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sorry about the blech- but on another note, it was delightful to spend time visiting with E & TJ- wow! It was a highlight for me of the whole summer.

We just returned from the college drop-off and I am feeling blech too- except I am going for a Lyme's test- if I have it, that'll be twice. Otherwise my heart racing and arthritis is just a part of this perimenapause (that's poorly spelled, but oh well).

C in RI

Anonymous said...

Eat ice cream.
then go to the dr.

That's what I would do.

QueenB said...

Tell Cheryl I had the heart racing horribly during my perimenopause. I felt like I was on a galloping horse all the time.

I think the pregnant thing would actually be a really good joke, don't you??? Where's your sense of humor??????

Sorry you are feeling cruddy. Too bad you cannot tolerate Fiberblend. It would clean all that out of your system, WHOOOOOOOOOOSH, once and for all!!!! And, you would lose about 17 pounds, too, just like John Wayne. Oh, that's right. He was already dead..........well, it would have done him a world of good. I am sure your other bloggers have no idea WHAT I am talking about............

Monica said...

I get the John Wayne reference. That's what years for working in radio and listening to infomercials will do for ya.

My dad always got us chocolate shakes when we had stomach stuff. I still tell myself it helps because it's as good an excuse as any.

Whine away! I would.

Lisa said...

This is what my daughter had, although she didn't know exactly how to explain that she had stomach cramps. She has vomited so much this week I'm exhausted.

Unknown said...

How are you doing? I've missed your posts.

Brenda
aka the adoptioncounselor.com